Tormented Valley Alaska, British Columbia and Yukon Territories (Alaska TR)

Original Message posted by Robert Jones, 3/19/06, 12:08am

Thanks to Imageshack for hosting...All Photos Copyright 2005 Robert B. Jones

Reply posted by Larry Levy, 3/19/06, 4:11pm

Wow!!! Amazing shots.

Reply posted by Robert Jones, 3/19/06, 9:26pm

Looking at it reminds me of The Lord of The Rings and Frodo's journeys into Mordor.

Reply posted by Carol, 3/20/06, 10:32am

Beautiful :) Especially loved the aspen (or birch?) photos!

Reply posted by murphy brown, 3/20/06, 9:15pm

A terrific group of pics Robert. As always thanks for sharing.

AS OF 10/17/06, GUEST POSTING IS BACK! HTML is disabled. Posts are stored on the RRBBS Bulletin Board. If you are a member of the Bulletin Board and you have not yet logged in, enter your login name and password, below, in order to properly update your BBS statistics. Your entry will serve the dual purpose of posting your message and logging you into the system.

Click join RRBBS (free membership), if you would like to register with RRBBS. Otherwise, if you wish to remain a "Guest," you can fill in the name to identify yourself, leaving the password blank.

NO SPAM, PLEASE. If you are a guest to the system, all email and web site addresses will be automatically removed from your post as an "anti-spam" measure. We reserve the right to delete any messages that do not comply with our policy.

SPECIAL COMMANDS
:) =
:( =
;) =
&img-URL-img& = Post Image
&quote-text-quote& = Enhance Text
&b-text to be bolded-b& = Bold
&u-text to be underlined-u& = Underline
&i-text to be italicized-i& = Italics
&rj-text-rj& = Text is aligned to the right

Name (IP: 50.19.206.49)
Guest5006 is your Guest ID. You can change this. As a Guest, your IP address shown above will be added to your post.
Pass
Password is only necessary if you are a registered RRBBS user, and you want this post to count in your Statistics.

Site Meter