RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest15650 (18.204.227.250)
Posts: 0
Read Mode: Topics
Status: Guest
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Tin Chef (Cooking and Recipes) : Reading "Pizza Hut" Thread

Username Password


This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #1968 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
All
murphy brown  
Pizza Hut
11/6/05, 7:31am
graphic
I put Pizza Hut to the test yesterday. Had a meeting here and 20 people finished off 5 large pizzas in under an hour. The Pizza Hut guy said that the least favorite veggies were mushrooms and green peppers...and of course that fishy thing....which someone brought a can of. We dont know who.

I ordered thin crust on two of them and hand tossed on the rest.
Oh and I bought a huge tray of cut up fruit which was gone too.

How do you like your pizza? Oh oh and no pineapple...yuck!

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1968
Back to Topics


Message #1969 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
Thomas Canty
Re: Pizza Hut
11/6/05, 9:22am
>How do you like your pizza? Oh oh and no pineapple...yuck!

I don't understand how anyone can put pineapple on a pizza. That's worse than nasty.

For me, it's either Papa John's or Pizza Factory (in Jackson, CA -- there's one in Lone Pine too, but I haven't tried that one). I like pepperoni, ground beef, chicken, ham, bacon, sausage, jalapenos, olives and onions. Not necessarily all at the same time, that is. That's just my favorite toppings that I choose from.

Sometimes I'll get the fresh made frozen pizzas at Pavilions and add the toppings myself.

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ldphotography.net/
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1969
Back to Topics


Message #1971 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
Larry Levy  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/6/05, 11:13am
graphic
Probably my favorite pizzas are Chi Chi's, though its on the greasy side and Numero Uno.

Most of the pizza I seem to eat though is during our youth events, and unfortunately that has to be kosher pizza, which is usually just cheese...and cold

--------------------------------------------------------
" I lift up mine eyes to the hills, whence cometh my help.", Psalm 121
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1971
Back to Topics


Message #1972 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
Robert Jones  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/6/05, 8:28pm (Last Edited: 11/6/05, 8:28pm)
I love Pizza Hut pizza.

--------------------------------------------------------
Friends are the best collectibles
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1972
Back to Topics


Message #1973 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Larry Levy
Thomas Canty
Re: Pizza Hut
11/7/05, 4:01am
>and unfortunately that has to be kosher pizza, which
>is usually just cheese...and cold

Why even bother? That doesn't sound very appetizing.

There are kosher meats. Why can't they be used? And why does it have to be cold?

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ldphotography.net/
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1973
Back to Topics


Message #1974 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
BBlast
Re: Pizza Hut
11/7/05, 5:16am
graphic
>I put Pizza Hut to the test yesterday. Had a meeting here and
>20 people finished off 5 large pizzas in under an hour. The
>Pizza Hut guy said that the least favorite veggies were
>mushrooms and green peppers...and of course that fishy
>thing....which someone brought a can of. We dont know who.
>
>
>I ordered thin crust on two of them and hand tossed on the
>rest.
>Oh and I bought a huge tray of cut up fruit which was gone
>too.
>
>How do you like your pizza? Oh oh and no pineapple...yuck!

I make pizza around once a week. (Yes, I make the dough by hand!)
So because I make it so much and because it tends to be "refrigerator velcro" we sometimes end up with some pretty odd concoctions. As of now, my fav is my cheese burger pizza. For a sauce, I combine mustard, catup, relish, BBQ sauce, Lea and Perrins and some liquid smoke. After putting that on the pizza, I then crush up a cooked burger patty or two and put that on. Then I add onions and cheeseburger cheese (yellow stuff). Always a great pizza and always the one first gone!

Also, I tend to put whatever is leftover on a pizza. Once made a bacon and egg pizza. Also, dessert pizzas are interesting...

--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1974
Back to Topics


Message #1975 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Larry Levy
BBlast
Re: Pizza Hut
11/7/05, 5:18am
graphic
>Probably my favorite pizzas are Chi Chi's, though its on the
>greasy side and Numero Uno.
>
>Most of the pizza I seem to eat though is during our youth
>events, and unfortunately that has to be kosher pizza, which
>is usually just cheese...and cold

For those that are Trader Joes fans, I understand that they sell pizza dough. Haven't tried it yet, but if you have special needs for your pizza....

--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1975
Back to Topics


Message #1976 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Thomas Canty
Larry Levy  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/7/05, 9:35am
graphic
>>and unfortunately that has to be kosher pizza, which
>>is usually just cheese...and cold
>
>Why even bother? That doesn't sound very appetizing.
>
>There are kosher meats. Why can't they be used? And why does
>it have to be cold?

I think the main problem is, its cold by the time the kids eat it. It doesn't have to be cold, but since there are few Kosher pizza places around, we generally pick it up and take it with us. The kids don't seem to mind

The problem with no meat is you cannot combine meat and dairy products. So, it wouldn't matter if the meat is kosher.

I would say that the food issues are the toughest part of our events at work. Its always hard to get the kids fed and schlep all the food with us, even to places like Disneyland and Universal Studios.

--------------------------------------------------------
" I lift up mine eyes to the hills, whence cometh my help.", Psalm 121
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1976
Back to Topics


Message #1977 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBlast
Larry Levy  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/7/05, 9:37am
graphic
>>Probably my favorite pizzas are Chi Chi's, though its on the
>>greasy side and Numero Uno.
>>
>>Most of the pizza I seem to eat though is during our youth
>>events, and unfortunately that has to be kosher pizza, which
>>is usually just cheese...and cold
>
>For those that are Trader Joes fans, I understand that they
>sell pizza dough. Haven't tried it yet, but if you have
>special needs for your pizza....
>
>

Oh great! So now you want me baking 15-20 pizzas for the kids!!! Give me a minute to think about that.....No

--------------------------------------------------------
" I lift up mine eyes to the hills, whence cometh my help.", Psalm 121
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1977
Back to Topics


Message #1978 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Larry Levy
Thomas Canty
Re: Pizza Hut
11/7/05, 4:47pm
>The problem with no meat is you cannot combine meat and dairy
>products. So, it wouldn't matter if the meat is kosher.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that.

As long as the kids don't mind, I guess that's the only thing important.

>Its always hard to get the kids fed and schlep
>all the food with us, even to places like Disneyland and
>Universal Studios.

That does sound like it could be a real chore. I'm glad I never have to worry about things like that.

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ldphotography.net/
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1978
Back to Topics


Message #1979 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Jones
murphy brown  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/7/05, 8:02pm
graphic
>I love Pizza Hut pizza.


I like just pepperoni on a thin/crispy crust. YUM!

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1979
Back to Topics


Message #1980 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBlast
murphy brown  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/7/05, 8:04pm (Last Edited: 11/7/05, 8:06pm)
graphic
>I make pizza around once a week. (Yes, I make the dough by
>hand!)
>So because I make it so much and because it tends to be
>"refrigerator velcro" we sometimes end up with some pretty odd
>concoctions. As of now, my fav is my cheese burger pizza. For
>a sauce, I combine mustard, catup, relish, BBQ sauce, Lea and
>Perrins and some liquid smoke. After putting that on the
>pizza, I then crush up a cooked burger patty or two and put
>that on. Then I add onions and cheeseburger cheese (yellow
>stuff). Always a great pizza and always the one first gone!
>
>Also, I tend to put whatever is leftover on a pizza. Once made
>a bacon and egg pizza. Also, dessert pizzas are
>interesting...
>
Okay I was fine til you got to the bacon and egg pizza. Eeeeeeew!

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1980
Back to Topics


Message #1981 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
Thomas Canty
Re: Pizza Hut
11/8/05, 1:56am
>Okay I was fine til you got to the bacon and egg pizza.
>Eeeeeeew!

I'm not too sure about the egg, but bacon is great on a pizza!

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ldphotography.net/
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1981
Back to Topics


Message #1982 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
BBlast
Re: Pizza Hut
11/8/05, 4:21am
graphic
>>I make pizza around once a week. (Yes, I make the dough by
>>hand!)
>>So because I make it so much and because it tends to be
>>"refrigerator velcro" we sometimes end up with some pretty
>odd
>>concoctions. As of now, my fav is my cheese burger pizza.
>For
>>a sauce, I combine mustard, catup, relish, BBQ sauce, Lea
>and
>>Perrins and some liquid smoke. After putting that on the
>>pizza, I then crush up a cooked burger patty or two and put
>>that on. Then I add onions and cheeseburger cheese (yellow
>>stuff). Always a great pizza and always the one first gone!
>>
>>Also, I tend to put whatever is leftover on a pizza. Once
>made
>>a bacon and egg pizza. Also, dessert pizzas are
>>interesting...
>>
>Okay I was fine til you got to the bacon and egg pizza.
>Eeeeeeew!
>

Hey that was one of the better ones!


--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1982
Back to Topics


Message #1983 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBlast
murphy brown  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/8/05, 8:03am
graphic
>>Okay I was fine til you got to the bacon and egg pizza.
>>Eeeeeeew!
>>
>
>Hey that was one of the better ones!
>
I suppose it would be kinda like eggs and toast.....No it still sounds yucky! LOL

What kind of crust do you prefer? Probably a myth but it seems like the thin and crispy has less calories.

Oh and speaking of food.....We were at the new Panda 1 buffet out here yesterday and as we left I noticed theres a Hawain bbq place tucked back in the corner of the same strip mall. I wonder what they have that Panda didn't?

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1983
Back to Topics


Message #1984 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
Larry Levy  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/8/05, 9:57am
graphic
>Oh and speaking of food.....We were at the new Panda 1 buffet
>out here yesterday and as we left I noticed theres a Hawain
>bbq place tucked back in the corner of the same strip mall. I
>wonder what they have that Panda didn't?
>
>

Hawaiian BBQ is "Asian fusion" before it became trendy

There's influences of Chinese, Philippino, Japanese and Korean cooking...as well as spam Its very good. The weird thing is they serve BOTH mac salad and white rice on the same plate..talk about carbs

--------------------------------------------------------
" I lift up mine eyes to the hills, whence cometh my help.", Psalm 121
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1984
Back to Topics


Message #1985 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
BBlast
Re: Pizza Hut
11/9/05, 5:32am
graphic
>>>Okay I was fine til you got to the bacon and egg pizza.
>>>Eeeeeeew!
>>>
>>
>>Hey that was one of the better ones!
>>
>I suppose it would be kinda like eggs and toast.....No it
>still sounds yucky! LOL
>
>What kind of crust do you prefer? Probably a myth but it seems
>like the thin and crispy has less calories.

As to crust, my preferences are a)light, not heavy and b)not too thick and not too thin and c)not dripping with grease.

--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1985
Back to Topics


Message #1986 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Thomas Canty
Rob Reed  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/9/05, 11:26am
graphic
>I don't understand how anyone can put pineapple on a pizza.
>That's worse than nasty.

I used to be in this camp. Not anymore. While I won't go out of my way to order pineapple on my pizza, I like the combined flavor of pineapple and tomato sauce... call it an "acquired taste," like my love of Chivas Regal.

My latest favorite pizza is a simple, Costco cheese pizza.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Treat the Earth not as if it was given to you by your parents, but as if it was lent to you by your children." - Kenyan Proverb

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1986
Back to Topics


Message #1987 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBlast
murphy brown  
TGIFs restaurant
11/9/05, 2:37pm
graphic
We tried one of these last night and I finally found exactly what my diet called for. Among all the slathered in BBQ sauce ribs and steaks and so forth was a grilled salmon plate...with steamed veggies and a baked potato with nothing on them. It was "naked" at its best.

Although this is close by we avoid it like the plague on the weekends because its always very crowded and noisy.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1987
Back to Topics


Message #1988 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Rob Reed
murphy brown  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/9/05, 2:40pm
graphic
>>I don't understand how anyone can put pineapple on a pizza.
>>That's worse than nasty.
>
>I used to be in this camp. Not anymore. While I won't go out
>of my way to order pineapple on my pizza, I like the combined
>flavor of pineapple and tomato sauce... call it an "acquired
>taste," like my love of Chivas Regal.
>
>My latest favorite pizza is a simple, Costco cheese pizza.


Is that...almost like...a sweet and sour...pizza? COSTCOs pizza always tastes good but so do those big ole saugsages. YUM!

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1988
Back to Topics


Message #1989 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Rob Reed
Thomas Canty
Re: Pizza Hut
11/9/05, 3:24pm
>>I don't understand how anyone can put pineapple on a pizza.
>>That's worse than nasty.
>
>I used to be in this camp. Not anymore.

Well, I should also admit that I don't like pineapple to begin with.

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ldphotography.net/
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1989
Back to Topics


Message #1990 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Thomas Canty
Rob Reed  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/9/05, 11:45pm
graphic
>Well, I should also admit that I don't like pineapple to begin
>with.

LOL. Well, that's an informative omission.

Kinda like how I know a pepperoni and liver pizza wouldn't be to my liking.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Treat the Earth not as if it was given to you by your parents, but as if it was lent to you by your children." - Kenyan Proverb

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1990
Back to Topics


Message #1991 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
BBlast
Re: TGIFs restaurant
11/10/05, 5:30am
graphic
>We tried one of these last night and I finally found exactly
>what my diet called for. Among all the slathered in BBQ sauce
>ribs and steaks and so forth was a grilled salmon plate...with
>steamed veggies and a baked potato with nothing on them. It
>was "naked" at its best.
>
>Although this is close by we avoid it like the plague on the
>weekends because its always very crowded and noisy.
>
>

We have a TGIF near us..I could take it or leave it.

As to salmon..I love that stuff! And to me, you don't really need to do much to salmon because it has all that great taste all by itself.

This last Sunday on Iron Chef, the theme ingredient was salmon! Good lookin dishes came outta that one!

--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1991
Back to Topics


Message #1992 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
BBlast
Re: Pizza Hut
11/10/05, 5:44am
graphic
>>>I don't understand how anyone can put pineapple on a pizza.
>>>That's worse than nasty.
>>
>>I used to be in this camp. Not anymore. While I won't go
>out
>>of my way to order pineapple on my pizza, I like the
>combined
>>flavor of pineapple and tomato sauce... call it an "acquired
>>taste," like my love of Chivas Regal.
>>
>>My latest favorite pizza is a simple, Costco cheese pizza.
>
>
>Is that...almost like...a sweet and sour...pizza? COSTCOs
>pizza always tastes good but so do those big ole saugsages.
>YUM!

All this talk of pizza brings up a discussion that I had with my parents. My parents come out here once a week or so for dinner. Awhile back my Dad was complaining that everytime he visits one of my brothers, that they ALWAYS go out to a restaurant. Now, restaurants aren't bad but there is nothing like a home cooked meal being eaten at the dining room table. And one of his fav home cooked meals is...my pizza!!

He loves the dough and as we have already talking about, I tend to be a little creative when it comes to toppings.

Maybe if Signature Claims doesn't work out, I can open a small pizza stand in Alaska....

--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1992
Back to Topics


Message #1993 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Rob Reed
BBlast
Re: Pizza Hut
11/10/05, 5:45am
graphic
>>Well, I should also admit that I don't like pineapple to
>begin
>>with.
>
>LOL. Well, that's an informative omission.


heh..an "informative omission"

say, yer not one-o-dem lawyers, are ya?


--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1993
Back to Topics


Message #1994 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Rob Reed
Thomas Canty
Re: Pizza Hut
11/10/05, 7:28am
>>Well, I should also admit that I don't like pineapple to
>begin
>>with.
>
>LOL. Well, that's an informative omission.

Wow... Lawyer-speak.

I don't like pineapple, but I can eat it in some circumstances. Put it on pizza and I can guarantee it will make me throw up...

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ldphotography.net/
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1994
Back to Topics


Message #1995 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Thomas Canty
murphy brown  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/11/05, 6:34am
graphic
>>>Well, I should also admit that I don't like pineapple to
>>begin
>>>with.
>>
>>LOL. Well, that's an informative omission.
>
>Wow... Lawyer-speak.
>
>I don't like pineapple, but I can eat it in some
>circumstances. Put it on pizza and I can guarantee it will
>make me throw up...


Well I wouldnt go that far but feel about the same way....It belongs with coconut and pears in that salad thingy.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1995
Back to Topics


Message #1996 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
BBlast
Re: Pizza Hut
11/12/05, 5:31am
graphic
>>>>Well, I should also admit that I don't like pineapple to
>>>begin
>>>>with.
>>>
>>>LOL. Well, that's an informative omission.
>>
>>Wow... Lawyer-speak.
>>
>>I don't like pineapple, but I can eat it in some
>>circumstances. Put it on pizza and I can guarantee it will
>>make me throw up...
>
>
>Well I wouldnt go that far but feel about the same way....It
>belongs with coconut and pears in that salad thingy.

Hrmmm....Pineapple, coconut and pear pizza! You could have something there Murph!

--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1996
Back to Topics


Message #1997 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBlast
murphy brown  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/12/05, 6:49am
graphic
>>>>>Well, I should also admit that I don't like pineapple to
>>>>begin
>>>>>with.
>>>>
>>>>LOL. Well, that's an informative omission.
>>>
>>>Wow... Lawyer-speak.
>>>
>>>I don't like pineapple, but I can eat it in some
>>>circumstances. Put it on pizza and I can guarantee it will
>>>make me throw up...
>>
>>
>>Well I wouldnt go that far but feel about the same way....It
>>belongs with coconut and pears in that salad thingy.
>
>Hrmmm....Pineapple, coconut and pear pizza! You could have
>something there Murph!
>
Why not? Make it a sweet crust and serve it for dessert. Only thing that makes it a pizza is that its round.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1997
Back to Topics


Message #1998 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
BBlast
Re: Pizza Hut
11/13/05, 6:52am
graphic
>>>>>>Well, I should also admit that I don't like pineapple to
>>>>>begin
>>>>>>with.
>>>>>
>>>>>LOL. Well, that's an informative omission.
>>>>
>>>>Wow... Lawyer-speak.
>>>>
>>>>I don't like pineapple, but I can eat it in some
>>>>circumstances. Put it on pizza and I can guarantee it will
>>>>make me throw up...
>>>
>>>
>>>Well I wouldnt go that far but feel about the same
>way....It
>>>belongs with coconut and pears in that salad thingy.
>>
>>Hrmmm....Pineapple, coconut and pear pizza! You could have
>>something there Murph!
>>
>Why not? Make it a sweet crust and serve it for dessert. Only
>thing that makes it a pizza is that its round.

I guess you haven't seen any of my pizzas. I am not sure that "round" would be accurate.

--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1998
Back to Topics


Message #1999 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBlast
murphy brown  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/13/05, 6:57am
graphic
>>Why not? Make it a sweet crust and serve it for dessert.
>Only
>>thing that makes it a pizza is that its round.
>
>I guess you haven't seen any of my pizzas. I am not sure that
>"round" would be accurate.
>
Okay what defines a pizza? What does it have to have to make it that? I mean...a thin pastry crust with fruit in it is a pie? Where does it slip into being otherwise?

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #1999
Back to Topics


Message #2000 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
Thomas Canty
Re: Pizza Hut
11/13/05, 9:19pm
>Only
>thing that makes it a pizza is that its round.

I don't remember the brand name, but I've seen a square frozen pizza in the stores.

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ldphotography.net/
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #2000
Back to Topics


Message #2001 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
BBlast
Re: Pizza Hut
11/14/05, 4:33am
graphic
>>>Why not? Make it a sweet crust and serve it for dessert.
>>Only
>>>thing that makes it a pizza is that its round.
>>
>>I guess you haven't seen any of my pizzas. I am not sure
>that
>>"round" would be accurate.
>>
>Okay what defines a pizza? What does it have to have to make
>it that? I mean...a thin pastry crust with fruit in it is a
>pie? Where does it slip into being otherwise?
>
>

My daughter, at 18 thought she was an adult until my father told her that she is not an adult until HE says so.

So what makes a pizza? When *I* say it is!!

heHE

--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #2001
Back to Topics


Message #2002 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBlast
murphy brown  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/14/05, 6:25am
graphic
>>>>Why not? Make it a sweet crust and serve it for dessert.
>>>Only
>>>>thing that makes it a pizza is that its round.
>>>
>>>I guess you haven't seen any of my pizzas. I am not sure
>>that
>>>"round" would be accurate.
>>>
>>Okay what defines a pizza? What does it have to have to make
>>it that? I mean...a thin pastry crust with fruit in it is a
>>pie? Where does it slip into being otherwise?
>>
>>
>
>My daughter, at 18 thought she was an adult until my father
>told her that she is not an adult until HE says so.
>
>So what makes a pizza? When *I* say it is!!
>
>heHE
>

Okay...close your eyes and think of a pizza! What does the normal person see? I see crust....tomato....cheese first of all...If it aint got those three it aint pizza IMHO.
>

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #2002
Back to Topics


Message #2003 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
BBlast
Re: Pizza Hut
11/15/05, 5:22am
graphic
>>>>>Why not? Make it a sweet crust and serve it for dessert.
>>>>Only
>>>>>thing that makes it a pizza is that its round.
>>>>
>>>>I guess you haven't seen any of my pizzas. I am not sure
>>>that
>>>>"round" would be accurate.
>>>>
>>>Okay what defines a pizza? What does it have to have to
>make
>>>it that? I mean...a thin pastry crust with fruit in it is a
>>>pie? Where does it slip into being otherwise?
>>>
>>>
>>
>>My daughter, at 18 thought she was an adult until my father
>>told her that she is not an adult until HE says so.
>>
>>So what makes a pizza? When *I* say it is!!
>>
>>heHE
>>
>
>Okay...close your eyes and think of a pizza! What does the
>normal person see? I see crust....tomato....cheese first of
>all...If it aint got those three it aint pizza IMHO.
>>
>

Well now wait a minute..we were talking about pizza here..now you want to bring in the "normal person" argument, as in..what is "normal". I can say honestly that if I were in a room full of people and someone said, "All the normal people go to the right"..I would be on the left....

and btw, MY idea of a pizza is NOT limited to tomato and cheese! In fact, in Italy, MANY a "pizza" is served without a tomato based sauce and without cheese! But then..that sorta implies that the Italians aren't really "normal" then huh?


--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #2003
Back to Topics


Message #2004 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBlast
Thomas Canty
Re: Pizza Hut
11/15/05, 10:55am
>In fact, in Italy, MANY a "pizza" is served without a
>tomato based sauce and without cheese!

I thought I heard somewhere that the pizza wasn't actually invented in Italy, so I wouldn't expect them to comply to the "standard."

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ldphotography.net/
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #2004
Back to Topics


Message #2005 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBlast
murphy brown  
Re: Pizza Hut
11/15/05, 4:41pm
graphic
>>Okay...close your eyes and think of a pizza! What does the
>>normal person see? I see crust....tomato....cheese first of
>>all...If it aint got those three it aint pizza IMHO.
>
>Well now wait a minute..we were talking about pizza here..now
>you want to bring in the "normal person" argument, as in..what
>is "normal". I can say honestly that if I were in a room full
>of people and someone said, "All the normal people go to the
>right"..I would be on the left....
>
>and btw, MY idea of a pizza is NOT limited to tomato and
>cheese! In fact, in Italy, MANY a "pizza" is served without a
>tomato based sauce and without cheese! But then..that sorta
>implies that the Italians aren't really "normal" then huh?
>
Hold it! What the heck would an Italian pizza have on it without tomato and cheese? I want details.....

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #2005
Back to Topics


Message #2006 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Thomas Canty
BBlast
Re: Pizza Hut
11/16/05, 5:41am
graphic
>>In fact, in Italy, MANY a "pizza" is served without a
>>tomato based sauce and without cheese!
>
>I thought I heard somewhere that the pizza wasn't actually
>invented in Italy, so I wouldn't expect them to comply to the
>"standard."

Pizza is such a basic food item...bread with stuff on top...that IMHO, it is reinvented each time it is made!


(I once had a pizza with blueberries and whipped cream! THAT was GOOD too!)

--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #2006
Back to Topics


Message #2007 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
BBlast
Re: Pizza Hut
11/16/05, 5:44am
graphic
>>>Okay...close your eyes and think of a pizza! What does the
>>>normal person see? I see crust....tomato....cheese first of
>>>all...If it aint got those three it aint pizza IMHO.
>>
>>Well now wait a minute..we were talking about pizza
>here..now
>>you want to bring in the "normal person" argument, as
>in..what
>>is "normal". I can say honestly that if I were in a room
>full
>>of people and someone said, "All the normal people go to the
>>right"..I would be on the left....
>>
>>and btw, MY idea of a pizza is NOT limited to tomato and
>>cheese! In fact, in Italy, MANY a "pizza" is served without
>a
>>tomato based sauce and without cheese! But then..that sorta
>>implies that the Italians aren't really "normal" then huh?
>>
>Hold it! What the heck would an Italian pizza have on it
>without tomato and cheese? I want details.....

Yer kidding right? I am not an expert on Italy, but from what I see on the tube, pizza can be laced with olive oil and fresh herbs and fresh produce (whatever is in season).

Tell ya what..YOU let US know....

...after your motorbike tour of Italy!

(gawd that sounds like a good idea!)


--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #2007
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter