RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest18393 (18.205.96.39)
Posts: 0
Read Mode: Topics
Status: Guest
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Tin Chef (Cooking and Recipes) : Reading "Stone Fire Grill" Thread

Username Password


This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #2058 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
All
murphy brown  
Stone Fire Grill
12/11/05, 6:26am
graphic
We finally tried out the Stone Fire Grill at Fallbrook and Canoga last night.....along with about a dozen fireman having dinner as well. Noisy and crowded but the food was amazingly good. Portions were huge so if you go there remember to order half what you usually do.

You order and pay at the counter and then your food is delivered to you. The only really annoying part was that you had to go get your silverware, plates and drinks from a bar in the far back corner. The salad was served in a bowl but the meat came on a hot platter and had both our orders on it.

They have a very large take out center....with its own entrance...ramps inside so lines are formed in an orderly fashion. This place was hoppin........

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #2058
Back to Topics


Message #2059 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
Larry Levy  
Re: Stone Fire Grill
12/11/05, 10:07am
graphic
>We finally tried out the Stone Fire Grill at Fallbrook and
>Canoga last night.....along with about a dozen fireman having
>dinner as well. Noisy and crowded but the food was amazingly
>good. Portions were huge so if you go there remember to order
>half what you usually do.
>
>You order and pay at the counter and then your food is
>delivered to you. The only really annoying part was that you
>had to go get your silverware, plates and drinks from a bar in
>the far back corner. The salad was served in a bowl but the
>meat came on a hot platter and had both our orders on it.
>
>They have a very large take out center....with its own
>entrance...ramps inside so lines are formed in an orderly
>fashion. This place was hoppin........

Great place!

The BBQ beef or chicken salad rocks!

The brownies are amazing too.

--------------------------------------------------------
" I lift up mine eyes to the hills, whence cometh my help.", Psalm 121
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #2059
Back to Topics


Message #2060 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Larry Levy
murphy brown  
Re: Stone Fire Grill
12/11/05, 8:04pm
graphic
>>We finally tried out the Stone Fire Grill at Fallbrook and
>>Canoga last night.....along with about a dozen fireman
>having
>>dinner as well. Noisy and crowded but the food was amazingly
>>good. Portions were huge so if you go there remember to
>order
>>half what you usually do.
>>
>>You order and pay at the counter and then your food is
>>delivered to you. The only really annoying part was that you
>>had to go get your silverware, plates and drinks from a bar
>in
>>the far back corner. The salad was served in a bowl but the
>>meat came on a hot platter and had both our orders on it.
>>
>>They have a very large take out center....with its own
>>entrance...ramps inside so lines are formed in an orderly
>>fashion. This place was hoppin........
>
>Great place!
>
>The BBQ beef or chicken salad rocks!
>
>The brownies are amazing too.


Hold it! What brownies? Geez Louise...now we're going to have to go there again!

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #2060
Back to Topics


Message #2061 of 2745  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
Larry Levy  
Re: Stone Fire Grill
12/11/05, 9:11pm
graphic
>>The brownies are amazing too.
>
>
>Hold it! What brownies? Geez Louise...now we're going to have
>to go there again!

LOL!!!! We'll meet ya! But I ain't splitting one of the brownies!

--------------------------------------------------------
" I lift up mine eyes to the hills, whence cometh my help.", Psalm 121
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #2061
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter