RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest3083 (54.167.47.248)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Science & Technology : Reading "BAD MEMORIES/JULY 27, 2004" Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #1268 of 2108  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
ALL
saundrabeach  
BAD MEMORIES/JULY 27, 2004
7/27/05, 10:16am
graphic
Today is the anniversary of the First day of my 11 day drug induced coma...Shiver, Shiver...

I, again and every day thank God for granting me the privilege to continue living to be a "burdon" to my children...lol For those of you that have or have had kids, you will understand...For those of you that haven't yet, just wait, you will understand too. lol

All kidding aside. My current status is:

Kidney stone 20mm by 12mm is finally gone, surgically removed by invasive means May 13, 2005. My deression which set in deeply around September 2004 has finally left me. I am back to my normal Joie de Vivre self. e.g. "chatty cathy"

My health seems to be very good as if it never happened. I started smoking with the stress of divorce. I had never smoked in my life. Well, My hospitalization was a cure for that too. haven't had a cigarette since a year ago either! Yes!

Now I am going to start swimming every day to rid myself of some regained weight since this ordeal (I HAD LOST SEVERAL POUNDS) I have been a scaredy cat to drive to go any where alone basically afraid of my shaddow. Weird for such an affable, loquacious, fun loving gad about town person like me.

I had to overcome so many fears and doubts which stemmed from such a trauma to my body, but mostly to my soul.

Anyway, today, I wanted to share my happiness and recovery with you my cyber friends, who have been so kind and supportive to me and my family.

I have finally started writing "that book" which every one has in em... Whether or not it ever gets published is not a concern. I need to vent and express all my drama and blessings in my life. Trust me, it will be a "very" good read. Ala, Dr. Ruth, Erma Bombeck.

All in all I am so very grateful to be alive, to be so loved and cherished and valid on this earth.

Be good to those you love, let them know, for ya never know what tomorrow may bring. Oh, yes, drink 12 glasses of water, beer, coffee even milk every day to keep your kidneys flushing I have been advised. Beer? hummmm Well maybe I can develop a taste..

Warm Regards,

Saundra Lynn Reed

--------------------------------------------------------
TREAT OTHERS LIKE YOU WANT TO BE TREATED WELCOME EACH NEW DAY! Just When Your Children Are Fit To Live With, They Are Living With Someone Else!

Reply to Msg #1268
Back to Topics

This message has been added to these RRBBS++ Blogs:

saundrabeach 's Blog

Message #1269 of 2108  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
saundrabeach
Larry Levy  
Re: BAD MEMORIES/JULY 27, 2004
7/27/05, 3:01pm
graphic
That is wonderful news!

You have really come a long way!

I know, also in Janice's case, it takes something like what you have gone through to learn to appreciate life and all the things around you.

I know in my case, I suffered from an anxiety disorder for a while, but I have been able to overcome that as well. Basically, I needed to put it aside when Janice became ill and Thank God, I was able to do that.

" I lift up mine eyes to the hills, whence cometh my help.", Psalm 121

Reply to Msg #1269
Back to Topics

Message #1270 of 2108  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Larry Levy
saundrabeach  
7/27/05, 7:34pm
graphic
THANKS LARRY FOR YOUR RELY AND SUPPORT. I ALSO SUFFER FROM ANXIETY, WHICH HAS FINALLY PASSED. NOT FUN. SO GLAD YOU ARE ALSO OVERCOMING IT.

TREAT OTHERS LIKE YOU WANT TO BE TREATED WELCOME EACH NEW DAY! Just When Your Children Are Fit To Live With, They Are Living With Someone Else!

Reply to Msg #1270
Back to Topics

Message #1271 of 2108  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
saundrabeach
Rob Reed  
7/28/05, 11:12am
graphic
This is the day that I would rather forget.

Not as bad as July 30th, but as that is Marie's and my anniversary, I think I would be wise not to forget that date.

"Treat the Earth not as if it was given to you by your parents, but as if it was lent to you by your children." - Kenyan Proverb

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw

Reply to Msg #1271
Back to Topics

Message #1273 of 2108  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Larry Levy
Robert Jones  
7/31/05, 1:35pm
Hi Larry,

I have had to deal with anxiety issues before too. Fortunately for me those times are few and far between.

Friends are the best collectibles

Reply to Msg #1273
Back to Topics

Message #1274 of 2108  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
saundrabeach
Robert Jones  
7/31/05, 1:37pm
Glad you whipped it Ms Saundra.

Friends are the best collectibles

Reply to Msg #1274
Back to Topics

Message #1275 of 2108  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Jones
Larry Levy  
7/31/05, 4:58pm
graphic
Me too. Fortunately, it was something I was able to get over without meds, etc.

" I lift up mine eyes to the hills, whence cometh my help.", Psalm 121

Reply to Msg #1275
Back to Topics

Message #1276 of 2108  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Jones
saundrabeach  
8/1/05, 3:29am
graphic
Thank you!! ME TOO! Not fun.

Reply to Msg #1276
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter