RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest5075 (54.242.25.198)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Blogger's Corner : Reading "I discover why response to my email yesterday was so scathing " Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #1007 of 1287  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
All
Rob Reed  
I discover why response to my email yesterday was so scathing
10/24/06, 5:09pm (Last Edited: 10/24/06, 11:18pm)
graphic
A few of the birth mothers I sent to had an extremely bad experience with an adoption. One of them I knew about (the one who is linked to my last youtube video on adoption).

I didn't know about the others. One, in particular, sent me a scathing email (which was absolutely deserved).

I have apologized. I have to move on.

I owe one last apology to Marie. The worst of this has been seeing a comment or two referring to "them" or "they wrote this email."

*I* wrote the email.

If I conferred with my better half, I imagine things would have been different, but it is spilled milk now.

I have considered a videoblog response to the magicpointshoe thread and Marie has told me to forget about it. I even bought props for a responsive video. Marie made me see that this could only make things worse... so, no more comments on it.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Treat the Earth not as if it was given to you by your parents, but as if it was lent to you by your children." - Kenyan Proverb

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw

Reply to Msg #1007
Back to Topics

This message has been added to these RRBBS++ Blogs:

saundrabeach 's Blog

Message #1009 of 1287  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Rob Reed
saundrabeach  
Re: I discover why response to my email yesterday was so scathing
10/24/06, 5:58pm
graphic
Rob, we will speak privately, but I wanted to publicly state to you, and Marie, that I have never know more loving deserving young adults in this strange place we call Earth than my family and especially you two.

I know you know I cannot stand by and see you hurt ever, especially when undeserved.

It never ceases to amaze me that people would rather be unsupportive and mean spirited than not. What has this world become?

Unhappy people are the only ones that voice such rude, mean opinions. When one is happy within themselves they generate happiness everywhere.

You apologize. Hummmm. You have never done anything mean spirited that I know of in your life. I know Marie would not expect an apology and is supportive in that she knows your heart and intention always towards her and both of your plight in having your own very special family regardless of the method.

I would personally like to meet these unhealthy, unhappy, mean people. They are chicken hearted they strike and run. anonymously.

I love, and will always be supportive of you and Marie as all the family. You are genuinely "Good" people! You come from "Good" people, and you will be great parents!

Your Mom

TREAT OTHERS LIKE YOU WANT TO BE TREATED WELCOME EACH NEW DAY! Just When Your Children Are Fit To Live With, They Are Living With Someone Else!

Reply to Msg #1009
Back to Topics

This message has been added to these RRBBS++ Blogs:

saundrabeach 's Blog

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter