When you call your agency, try to determine where the breakdown is happening. Find out:
1. if the agency is having much activity
2. if your profile is being looked at
3. if so, what people who see the profile are saying (the agency should tell you this if they know).
Once you find out where the problem lies, you can decide what to do.
1. If the agency isn't getting much activity -- help them get their brochures posted where women in unintended pregnancies might see them. Libraries, doctors offices, high school counselors/teachers, coffee shop bulletin boards, etc. (always get permission, of course).
2. If your profile is NOT being looked at, you might revise the cover sheet (Dear Birthmother letter) and first-impression photos. Close-ups and good lighting are crucial.
3. If your profile is being seen but no one is requesting a match meeting, address any issues the agency can share with you.
Let me know if you have any questions, and good luck.