RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest5075 (54.242.25.198)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Politics, Government & Law : Reading "Louis Farrakhan" Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #1476 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
All
Shon Wells
Louis Farrakhan
9/22/05, 3:23pm
This does not suprise me, concerning who said it. I give the proper amount of credence to it as I do the speaker.

Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan said, "I heard from a reliable source who saw a 25-foot-deep crater under the levee breach. It may have been blown up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry."

To even think, that during this hurrican there was an evil thought process that would "blow up" the levee is insane. This also comes after the release of the spending of the levee councel and their refusal to put more money into the levee system, instead spending $50000 to investigate (PI) a citizen that they did not like.

--------------------------------------------------------
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Reply to Msg #1476
Back to Topics

Message #1480 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Shon Wells
Rob Reed  
Re: Louis Farrakhan
9/22/05, 4:32pm
graphic
He hasn't been featured in the news for awhile. I think he was beginning to feel forgotten.

So, using the accent of my favorite Iraqi: There is nothing to see here...

"Treat the Earth not as if it was given to you by your parents, but as if it was lent to you by your children." - Kenyan Proverb

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw

Reply to Msg #1480
Back to Topics

Message #1486 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Rob Reed
saundrabeach  
Re: Louis Farrakhan
9/23/05, 12:04pm
graphic
Brilliant!

Farrakhan is an enemy of the people. Intelligent people of ALL races. When I hear black people support him, I know where I stand with them as a JEW...

TREAT OTHERS LIKE YOU WANT TO BE TREATED WELCOME EACH NEW DAY! Just When Your Children Are Fit To Live With, They Are Living With Someone Else!

Reply to Msg #1486
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter