RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest5439 (18.215.161.19)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Politics, Government & Law : Reading "Elizabeth Edwards Riddled by Bone Cancer " Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #1982 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
All
saundrabeach  
Elizabeth Edwards Riddled by Bone Cancer
3/22/07, 12:35pm (Last Edited: 3/22/07, 12:37pm)
graphic

This couple look like the "Barbie and Ken" of politics. Looks like they have it all. I am saddened by this morning's revelation that Elizabeth has taken an extremely life threatening downfall with "bone cancer" The news said incurable. My cousin has this and with Thalidamide he was able to defeat the cancer the doctors say. Now he is troubled with the residue of the treatments which cause wounds that just open up and won't heal. She beat the breast cancer I thought and has been said to be "cancer free" for quite sometime. I hate this dreaded disease! She is one brave lady. Smiling at the interview and totally supportive of John.

CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina (CNN) -- Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards said Thursday his wife's cancer has returned but his bid for the White House will continue.

"The campaign goes on," the former senator from North Carolina said at a news conference, contradicting earlier media reports.

John Edwards said tests this week had shown his wife, Elizabeth, had cancer in a rib on her right side. He said the cancer is treatable but not curable.

"We are very optimistic about this," he said, noting that the tumor is small in size and has a "relatively minimal presence."

Elizabeth Edwards, 57, said she was "incredibly optimistic" and said her expectations about the future were unchanged.

"I expect to do next week all the things I did last week. And the week after that, and next year at the same time," she said.

And she wanted her husband to continue his run for the presidency

--------------------------------------------------------
TREAT OTHERS LIKE YOU WANT TO BE TREATED WELCOME EACH NEW DAY! Just When Your Children Are Fit To Live With, They Are Living With Someone Else!

Reply to Msg #1982
Back to Topics

This message has been added to these RRBBS++ Blogs:

saundrabeach 's Blog

Message #1983 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
saundrabeach
Larry Levy  
Re: Elizabeth Edwards Riddled by Bone Cancer
3/22/07, 1:36pm
graphic
This is very sad. I pray that she'll be ok. They also mentioned that a cure of her cancer isn't possible, but it is treatable.

My heart goes out to her and her family. I understand they have four children.

" I lift up mine eyes to the hills, whence cometh my help.", Psalm 121

Reply to Msg #1983
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter