RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest13728 (35.175.191.150)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Politics, Government & Law : Reading "Mitt Romney Maybe" Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #2028 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
ALL
saundrabeach  
Mitt Romney Maybe
5/4/07, 7:52am
graphic
NOw if I was of a mind to cross over as many a candidate in the past has done,and become a Republican, This handsome man would be my choice at this point.

He certainly has the look and charisma of a possible leader of our country. He looks the most Predidential of the 10 running elephants in my opinion ans others that I have read.

"Mitt Romney" are you really a Republican, or perhaps your heart is swaying to the Democrat side?

Interesting that he is a former Senator from Massachusetts. Kennedy land or rather the land of the Democrat. hummmm. Maybe "if he can make it there, he can make it..."

He is in the top three of the ten at the moment, (Giuliani, McCain and Romney) but as my newest friend in "The District" said to me last night, "Still lots of time!" (Another interesting developing story)

--------------------------------------------------------
TREAT OTHERS LIKE YOU WANT TO BE TREATED WELCOME EACH NEW DAY! Just When Your Children Are Fit To Live With, They Are Living With Someone Else!
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Msg #2028
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter