RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest5418 (54.160.245.121)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Politics, Government & Law : Reading "Hypocrisy and politics DO equate!. " Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #2174 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
all
Robert Reed  
Hypocrisy and politics DO equate!.
3/13/08, 5:10am (Last Edited: 3/13/08, 6:23am)
graphic
I often believe that hypocrisy is a prerequisite for obtaining political office, so many of them practice it.

The name Clinton is synonymous with same., Bill has "gotten away "with Lying under oath." and abusing his "oath of office", i.e. practises that equate with New York Gov. Spitzer, except he, Clinton, also used "State Troopers" as collaborators.

His wife runs a campaign which might have worked in Arkansas , but her tactics again'st an opponent who continues to "take the high road", reveals her "true self", i.e. Monster.

I remain a registered democrat, but I refuse to be "foolheardy" or "stupid" enough to vote for "the likes of" Vilaraigosa,Pelosi, Reid or Clinton, just because they "latch on to the banner" that proclaims them as "battling" again'st injustice,when in fact ALL they are doing is furthering their own selfish interests and self aggrandisement to the detriment of all of us., they are ALL hypocrits.

Yet another Hypocrit (Democrat), revealed,---------Spitzer, former New York Attorney General, then Governor.,------------ as a supreme irony during his tenure as Atty. General, womens rights groups lauded his efforts to bring "stronger penalties" again'st men who used Prostitutes.

As per "Hillary", I thought it was "the norm" to declare one's tax returns when running for political office,
I realise she revealed selected returns from years that did not cover the "Whitewater" and "amazing cattle future dividends", and "got away with it",!! but what has "gone on" over the last Seven,(Seven being the I.R.S. magic #)??

She continues to Refuse to reveal those, claiming to be "Too busy" Copy machines are everywhere!!.

Perhaps gifts from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi and U.A.E. appear on their "Joint account!!.and they think "that the masses are Asses"

Reply to Msg #2174
Back to Topics

Message #2175 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Reed
drrubb
Re: Hypocrisy and politics DO equate!.
3/16/08, 7:13pm
I always enjoy reading your post Mr. Reed!

Reply to Msg #2175
Back to Topics

Message #2176 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Reed
Robert Jones  
3/16/08, 10:55pm
I enjoy your posts too. I am dissapointed at the pool we have to select from for president. I am not thrilled with any of the remaining candidates. I wish we were more of a democracy and less controlled by partisan politics. Our political system should not be so conducive to the shananigans it seems to be fraught with.

--------------------------------------------------------
Friends are the best collectibles

Reply to Msg #2176
Back to Topics

Message #2177 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Jones
Larry Levy  
3/17/08, 9:17am
graphic
>I enjoy your posts too. I am dissapointed at the pool we have
>to select from for president. I am not thrilled with any of
>the remaining candidates. I wish we were more of a democracy
>and less controlled by partisan politics. Our political
>system should not be so conducive to the shananigans it seems
>to be fraught with.

I agree...It looks like we'll be left with "The evil of two lessers" once again.

" I lift up mine eyes to the hills, whence cometh my help.", Psalm 121

Reply to Msg #2177
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter