RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest10875 (18.206.13.39)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Politics, Government & Law : Reading "The Rough Sex Defense " Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #453 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
All
Rob Reed  
The Rough Sex Defense
3/18/04, 10:12am (Last Edited: 3/18/04, 10:13am)
graphic
A man is on trial for murdering the mother of his two children.

Apparently, this guy was pulled over for broken taillights, and the responding police found a dead woman in the trunk, bound in duct tape and wrapped in a mattress pad.

"Rough sex" is the defense that this guy's attorneys are putting on... but even stranger is the statement in this article:

"But Damelio said the death occurred while the pair engaged in a rough sex act that Fracassi consented to in a written agreement witnessed by a friend a week earlier.

In that agreement, Fracassi said Vought could do anything he wanted to her during sexual encounters except break her nose or give her a black eye, Damelio said."

They had a written agreement for kinky sex? That'll be an interesting day in the office if and when I have a couple come in and have me review one of those...

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/news/0318CS3KQH
2_news.shtml

--------------------------------------------------------
"Treat the Earth not as if it was given to you by your parents, but as if it was lent to you by your children." - Kenyan Proverb

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw

Reply to Msg #453
Back to Topics

This message has been added to these RRBBS++ Blogs:

Rob Reed's Blog

Rob Reed's Blog

Message #461 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Rob Reed
saundrabeach  
Re: The Rough Sex Defense
3/26/04, 9:05am
graphic
Were they making a "snuff" movie? What will "they" (whoever 'they') are think of next. Buy the way, am I hearing things, or is it true that OJ is getting a reality show on tv? He shouts "you've been juiced". OMG...

TREAT OTHERS LIKE YOU WANT TO BE TREATED WELCOME EACH NEW DAY! Just When Your Children Are Fit To Live With, They Are Living With Someone Else!

Reply to Msg #461
Back to Topics

Message #464 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
saundrabeach
Rob Reed  
Re: The Rough Sex Defense
3/26/04, 10:19am
graphic
> Were they making a "snuff" movie? What will "they" (whoever
>'they') are think of next. Buy the way, am I hearing things,
>or is it true that OJ is getting a reality show on tv? He
>shouts "you've been juiced". OMG...

I think it is in production, but hasn't been picked up. He DID have an "Osbournes" like show that was produced in 2003, I believe, that nobody picked up.

I do think that his novelty will end up giving him a show of some kind in about ten years. The murders that he committed are still too fresh (amazing that this June, it will be ten years, though).

Time flies.

"Treat the Earth not as if it was given to you by your parents, but as if it was lent to you by your children." - Kenyan Proverb

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw

Reply to Msg #464
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter