RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest15603 (18.208.159.25)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Politics, Government & Law : Reading "My new theory.." Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #876 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
all
BBlast
My new theory..
11/7/04, 6:09am
graphic
OK, here is my new conspiracy theory:

If we had "enough" flu shots to go around, who makes money? Well..it would go to TWO companies, neither of which are in the U.S.

But what if there were some way to say, "hold" half of the flu shots out there? THEN who makes money?

Johnson and Johnson, Squibb, Bristal Myers...all of the companies that sell over-the-counter flu and cold meds.

And if you think about it..aren't we talking about MILLIONS if not BILLIONS of dollars here?

OK, so a few more hundred americans die from the flu..a small price to pay for capitalism, isn't it?

Hey, it's just a theory.....right?

--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

Reply to Msg #876
Back to Topics

Message #877 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBlast
murphy brown  
Re: My new theory..
11/7/04, 6:23am
graphic
>OK, here is my new conspiracy theory:
>
>If we had "enough" flu shots to go around, who makes money?
>Well..it would go to TWO companies, neither of which are in
>the U.S.
>
>But what if there were some way to say, "hold" half of the flu
>shots out there? THEN who makes money?
>
>Johnson and Johnson, Squibb, Bristal Myers...all of the
>companies that sell over-the-counter flu and cold meds.
>
>And if you think about it..aren't we talking about MILLIONS if
>not BILLIONS of dollars here?
>
>OK, so a few more hundred americans die from the flu..a small
>price to pay for capitalism, isn't it?
>
>Hey, it's just a theory.....right?
>
Yep.......all they needed was someone to infiltrate their flu vaccine lab and make it unusuable. I don't think we realize how much power money can wield.......Then again Bush did win.

"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"

Reply to Msg #877
Back to Topics

Message #878 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBlast
Dr. Rub
11/7/04, 6:29am (Last Edited: 11/7/04, 6:39am)
I agree BBlast. However, I think one could argue that flu shots could actually be dangerous. Dangerous may be the wrong word. My point is that people get these flu shots every year to apparantly avoid getting the flu. The problem is that the human body's immune system is losing it's own natural ability to fight off colds, sinus infections, & the flu because the body's immune system is having to rely on flu shots every year to make it through the flu season. The body can build up an immunity to certain treatments & medications or vaccinations. What happens to these people when there are no longer any flu shots to go around since they have been use to receiving flu shots every year. I wonder if there body is able to fight any bronchial virus or infection off. I liken it to exercise. When the body quits exercising on a fairly regular basis, the cardiovascular system & muscle tissue become weak over time. When we quit relying on our own body's natural immune system to produce antibodies to fight certain illnesses & we become too dependent on something else, our immune system weakens & loses some ability to fight off common viruses such as the flu, colds, or sinus infections. You might say it's just a theory though.

"Losers always whine about giving their best. Winners get to go home & ---- the prom queen." (Sean Connery)

Reply to Msg #878
Back to Topics

Message #883 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBlast
Patty McKenzie
11/7/04, 5:31pm
graphic
Well it is a small price to pay unless one of those dead Americans is one of your family members...then that theory is shot right in the Bass...just a theory! I agree with Dr. Rub on the old self sufficient immune system and only go see the Doc when nothing else will work. Of course I grew up with all the home remedies that were of a natural substance and would make the flu feel like a day at the beach, so when you did feel sick...you damn sure didn't say anything. My grandmother could cure anything with a spoon, a dropper, 2 cotton balls and a bottle of only god knows what.

Here is another theory!
Miss Bea, the church organist, was in her eighties and had never been married. She was much admired for her
sweetness and kindness to all. One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea.

As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a cut glass bowl sitting on top of it, filled with water. In the water floated, of all things, a condom!

When she returned with tea and scones, they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floating ornament, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist.

"Miss Bea," he said, "I wonder if you would tell me about this?"
pointing to the bowl.

Oh, yes," she replied, "isn't it wonderful? I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this
little package on the ground.

The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet, and it would prevent the spread of disease. And you know...I haven't had a cold all winter."

Character is doing the right thing when no one is watching.
Truth is perception...author,me!

Reply to Msg #883
Back to Topics

Message #884 of 2187  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Patty McKenzie
Robert Jones  
11/7/04, 6:32pm
ROFLOL

Friends are the best collectibles

Reply to Msg #884
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter