From
Subject
Date
All
Marie Reed  
Most Haunted
9/25/05, 11:48am
graphic
Rob and I have been recording "Most Haunted" on our TiVo. It's about ghost hunters who try to obtain evidence that there are such things as ghosts and hauntings.

The last episode we saw was one that took place at a hotel in England (I think). They did a sťance and were able to contact an angry spirit.

There were three ghost hunters at the basement of the hotel, and found a small, round table to do the sťance. They put their fingers lightly on top of the table and made repeated requests for the spirit to prove that he was there (the spirit's name was John). The spirit got angry and made the table shake and move about two feet! It was awesome!

There were also some footage they caught of orbs flying around that was not seen in real life.

This is now our favorite show to watch. I don't know if it's made up, but it sure gave me the creeps.

"Most Haunted" is showed on the Travel Channel, if you're interested to watch.

Reply to Msg #1022
Back to Topics

Message #1023 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Marie Reed
Dr. Rub
Re: Most Haunted
9/27/05, 5:32am
I have watched that show! Very interesting! I am a bit skeptical though. It really makes you wonder though.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Losers always whine about giving their best. Winners get to go home & ---- the prom queen." (Sean Connery)

Reply to Msg #1023
Back to Topics

Message #1040 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Dr. Rub
Marie Reed  
11/1/05, 7:04pm
graphic
>I have watched that show! Very interesting! I am a bit
>skeptical though. It really makes you wonder though.

I'm a bit of a skeptic as well. But some of the shows I've watched were quite believable.

Because it was Halloween, "Most Haunted" did a 4-day, 3 hours each show, live show from England. It was pretty cool! The one seance that they did was with a huge pad of paper on a table, and on top of the table was a pen that was held up by a wooden block. All four people put their fingers lightly on top of the block and called a spirit. They asked for the spirit's name. The block moved slowly to spell "Joseph". With people, one on each side of the table, I would think would be difficult to move the block in the same direction to spell the a name. So that was compelling.

Reply to Msg #1040
Back to Topics

Message #1044 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Marie Reed
Dr. Rub
11/14/05, 3:50pm
compelling yes! scary as hell? I would say yes!

"Losers always whine about giving their best. Winners get to go home & ---- the prom queen." (Sean Connery)

Reply to Msg #1044
Back to Topics

Message #1045 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Marie Reed
Guest5429 (IP: 207.200.116.9)
11/17/05, 11:39pm
iT'S ME, SANDI-MOM....Check out the Dutchess III Yacht. It has been on that channel several times as the haunted ship. Love ma

Reply to Msg #1045
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter