RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest13666 (18.206.16.123)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Television : Reading "Tivo Discount at Best Buy " Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #1041 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
All
Rob Reed  
Tivo Discount at Best Buy
11/3/05, 3:32pm (Last Edited: 11/3/05, 4:00pm)
graphic
From an email:

One week only! (Sunday, Nov. 6th through Saturday, Nov. 12th) Buy any TiVoŽ box and get 3 months of TiVoŽ service absolutely free-which, incidentally, translates into closer to 5 months for YOU, dear subscriber, since you qualify for our Multi-Service Discount). Best Buy will give you a 3-month TiVoŽ service gift card at the time of purchase.

So, what are you waiting for? Oh yah... tell em that robertreed [at] gmail.com sent ya.

Couple this with a $150 rebate, and you can get a really nice deal and an absolutely amazing service.

I commented the other day to a friend of mine how, in some strange way, I am actually even happier than I was before Tivo. My entertainment factor has zoomed up even larger, as my Tivo has allowed me to spot, for instance, movies that I have always wanted to see, but just never got around to it (or I didn't know it existed... Roy Orbison's "Fastest Guitar in the West" is one example, there)... and saves em for me.

Just saw Angels in the Outfield yesterday (1951 version)... much better than the Tony Danza/Angels/Team of Satan crap that came out a decade or so ago. Came on Turner Classic Movies at 5am in the morning... I found it via a Tivo Suggestion, clicked a button, and found it in my "Now Playing" list last night...

Fun fun fun.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Treat the Earth not as if it was given to you by your parents, but as if it was lent to you by your children." - Kenyan Proverb

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Msg #1041
Back to Topics

This message has been added to these RRBBS++ Blogs:

Rob Reed's Blog

Message #1042 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Rob Reed
Marie Reed  
Re: Tivo Discount at Best Buy
11/4/05, 11:30pm
graphic
Okay, I'll admit it again... I do love our TiVo.

Reply to Msg #1042
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter