RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest7725 (18.232.99.123)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Television : Reading "Idol -- Jasmine is finally gone! " Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #409 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
All
Marie Reed  
Idol -- Jasmine is finally gone!
5/23/04, 11:53pm (Last Edited: 5/24/04, 3:24pm)
graphic
Finally! Jasmine has been booted out! It was for the best. It would've been a joke if she stayed on just to make a fool out of herself.

I know it wasn't her fault that she was kept in the top 3. It's America's fault!! I'm sure she'll be fine, and someone will sign her up to sing a couple of pop songs then disappear into the Hawaiian sunset. ALOHA, Jasmine.

Now... who do you think should win Idol this year? Hmmm...
Duh! Hands down! I think Fantasia will win. Nothing against Diana, but Fantasia is the whole package. Pop, soul, fun, enegery, mystery...

Reply to Msg #409
Back to Topics

Message #410 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Marie Reed
Dr. Rub
Re: Idol -- Jasmine is finally gone!
5/25/04, 5:27am
I don't watch American Idol all that much, mainly because of my work schedule. However, after kind of knowing the results of the past American Idol compitions, it seems like to me that once you get in the Top 2 or 3, whether you win the contest or not, your already set up for a good career & a solid shot at superstardom. I say hats off to William Hung! Here's a guy who was willing to make a total fool of himself ( maybe or maybe not on purpose, who really knows?) & look where it has landed him. I admire the guy! Just proves that sometimes you don't need looks & talent to make it big! He made a total very comical mockery of Ricky Martin, whether he was trying to or not, & now he is on top of the world. He's "idolized"! He was so funny & so bad on American Idol that it actually paid off for him! If he had tried to actually do a better job or had done a slightly better job with the Ricky Martin song, he probably wouldn't be where he is today. He is an American Idol icon! Here's to Mr. Hung for a gigantic set of brass balls & comical genius, whether it was intended or not! You da man!!

--------------------------------------------------------
"Losers always whine about giving their best. Winners get to go home & ---- the prom queen." (Sean Connery)
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Msg #410
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter