RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest5455 (52.204.98.217)
Posts: 0
Read Mode: Topics
Status: Guest
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Television : Reading "Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton" Thread

Username Password


This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #868 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
All
Marie Reed  
Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/5/05, 11:08am (Last Edited: 6/5/05, 11:09am)
graphic
Paris Hilton just can't decide between two engagement rings, so she's wearing both of them. "One has a 24 carat canary yellow stone, the other a 15 carat white diamond."

Decision, decisions... it must be tough to be a Hilton. I just hope her marriage lasts.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebp
ages/hilton%20is%20split%20between%20two%20rings

Source: Fark.com

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #868
Back to Topics


Message #870 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Marie Reed
vicki  
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/6/05, 5:19pm
graphic
spoiled brat

--------------------------------------------------------
Do or do not. There is no try.
---Yoda
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #870
Back to Topics


Message #872 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
vicki
Marie Reed  
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/6/05, 11:29pm (Last Edited: 6/6/05, 11:30pm)
graphic
>spoiled brat

LOL! I know what you mean. A 24 carat canary diamond ring will have her sink straight down to the bottom of the ocean. If I were here, I'd choose the 15 carat white diamond ring so I'll have a better chance of survival.

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #872
Back to Topics


Message #874 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Marie Reed
Robert Jones  
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/6/05, 11:40pm (Last Edited: 6/6/05, 11:42pm)
I never could fathom the fascination some folks have with jewelry. I can't even tolerate a watch. What I have found with rings is that they can get caught in machinery or other things and create issues. I almost had a really bad situation as a high schooler when I dove into third base playing baseball and jammed my fingers badly.

I did not immediately take off my class ring as I should have thinking it would help to keep the swelling down. When I commented to my brother about my injury he recognized the need to get the ring off. We had to grease it to get it past the swollen finger joint. I nearly had to have the ring cut off.

I also knew a guy who was wearing a ring and lost his house among other things but that is for another topic.

I don't like wearing a watch as I feel like a banded animal. I don't like the white color it turns my wrist and the band typically irritates my wrist. I have also gotten watch bands caught or ripped from my wrist.

I have been in a number of altercations where jewelry, glassed, watches etc would become targets of opportunity. When I worked in juvenile detention I had several watches ripped off my wrist while struggling to restrain violent kids. I have also had several shirts ripped off of my back in some of these melees.

I still wear shirts but I don't like wearing jewelry.

--------------------------------------------------------
Friends are the best collectibles
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #874
Back to Topics


Message #875 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Jones
BBlast
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/7/05, 5:20am
graphic
>I never could fathom the fascination some folks have with
>jewelry. I can't even tolerate a watch. What I have found
>with rings is that they can get caught in machinery or other
>things and create issues. I almost had a really bad situation
>as a high schooler when I dove into third base playing
>baseball and jammed my fingers badly.
>
>I did not immediately take off my class ring as I should have
>thinking it would help to keep the swelling down. When I
>commented to my brother about my injury he recognized the need
>to get the ring off. We had to grease it to get it past the
>swollen finger joint. I nearly had to have the ring cut off.
>
>I also knew a guy who was wearing a ring and lost his house
>among other things but that is for another topic.
>
>I don't like wearing a watch as I feel like a banded animal.
>I don't like the white color it turns my wrist and the band
>typically irritates my wrist. I have also gotten watch bands
>caught or ripped from my wrist.
>
>I have been in a number of altercations where jewelry,
>glassed, watches etc would become targets of opportunity.
>When I worked in juvenile detention I had several watches
>ripped off my wrist while struggling to restrain violent kids.
> I have also had several shirts ripped off of my back in some
>of these melees.
>
>I still wear shirts but I don't like wearing jewelry.

I'm with you! I also don't wear any jewelery. I have a cousin that jumped off of a work truck..and his wedding ring caught on the truck! Needless to say, I don't wear a wedding ring either!

Bling-bling has never impressed me anyway...

(but I have, for years now, thought about getting my wedding ring tatooed on my finger!)

--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #875
Back to Topics


Message #876 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Jones
Dr. Rub
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/7/05, 5:21am
"I still wear shirts but I don't like wearing jewelry."

LOL! That is a good one Robert!

--------------------------------------------------------
"Losers always whine about giving their best. Winners get to go home & ---- the prom queen." (Sean Connery)
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #876
Back to Topics


Message #877 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Marie Reed
Dr. Rub
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/7/05, 5:22am
IT WON'T.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Losers always whine about giving their best. Winners get to go home & ---- the prom queen." (Sean Connery)
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #877
Back to Topics


Message #879 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Jones
murphy brown  
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/7/05, 7:53am
graphic
>I have been in a number of altercations where jewelry,
>glassed, watches etc would become targets of opportunity.
>When I worked in juvenile detention I had several watches
>ripped off my wrist while struggling to restrain violent kids.
> I have also had several shirts ripped off of my back in some
>of these melees.
>
>I still wear shirts but I don't like wearing jewelry.

Whew! I was worried there for a moment. Next you'll be joining a nudist colony....

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #879
Back to Topics


Message #880 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBlast
murphy brown  
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/7/05, 7:56am
graphic
>I'm with you! I also don't wear any jewelery. I have a cousin
>that jumped off of a work truck..and his wedding ring caught
>on the truck! Needless to say, I don't wear a wedding ring
>either!
>
>Bling-bling has never impressed me anyway...
>
>(but I have, for years now, thought about getting my wedding
>ring tatooed on my finger!)
>
Heres a fun tidbit......Some psychiatrists say that people that wear those tons of bracelets and a ring on every finger and 5 earings in each ear are very insecure. It has nothing to do with impressing anyone its like their blankey.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!!
What a Ride!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #880
Back to Topics


Message #881 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
murphy brown
Robert Reed  
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/7/05, 10:08am (Last Edited: 6/7/05, 10:10am)
graphic
>
>
>I used to wear "tons" of jewelry, then I saw the error of my ways, and wear None today.
Other than a wrist watch, I would be "lost" without one., in fact if I leave my house without it, (having left it in the shower, I feel "naked".
I "love" the "white band on my wrist", really shows off the tan.
As for shirts, I have lots of them, however, these days, most do not fit., so glad I do not need "that Blankey", anymore.

Heres a fun tidbit......Some psychiatrists say that people
>that wear those tons of bracelets and a ring on every finger
>and 5 earings in each ear are very insecure. It has nothing to
>do with impressing anyone its like their blankey.
>
>

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #881
Back to Topics


Message #886 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Reed
Marie Reed  
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/9/05, 12:23am (Last Edited: 6/9/05, 12:29am)
graphic
Well, it's probably a "woman" thing. I, for one, don't have a lot of jewelry. But, I do have a few that I just love to wear because they make me think of the person/people who gave them to me. So, I mostly wear them for sentimental reasons, like my wedding ring. When I forget to wear it, I feel "naked".

Rob only wears his wedding ring and his wrist watch. I know he doesn't like jewelry, but I guess he's used to wearing his ring, since it's been on his finger for almost 11 years! Yikes! I can't believe it's been 11 years!!!

Hold on while I try to absorb the fact that we've been married for 11 years, and that I've known him for 22 1/2 years!

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #886
Back to Topics


Message #888 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Marie Reed
Rob Reed  
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/9/05, 10:49am (Last Edited: 6/9/05, 5:32pm)
graphic
>Well, it's probably a "woman" thing. I, for one, don't have a
>lot of jewelry. But, I do have a few that I just love to wear
>because they make me think of the person/people who gave them
>to me. So, I mostly wear them for sentimental reasons, like
>my wedding ring. When I forget to wear it, I feel "naked".
>

Aha. So, technically, if you are walking around in your birthday suit with a ring on, you don't consider yourself naked. So, now I have to figure how I can parlay this fact into something... um... interesting.

>Rob only wears his wedding ring and his wrist watch. I know
>he doesn't like jewelry, but I guess he's used to wearing his
>ring, since it's been on his finger for almost 11 years!
>Yikes! I can't believe it's been 11 years!!!

My mom and dad bought me my Tag watch... makes me feel super classy.

>Hold on while I try to absorb the fact that we've been married
>for 11 years, and that I've known him for 22 1/2 years!

Yes, I remember those days when we first met... in diapers.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Treat the Earth not as if it was given to you by your parents, but as if it was lent to you by your children." - Kenyan Proverb

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #888
Back to Topics


Message #891 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Rob Reed
Robert Jones  
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/9/05, 3:42pm
>>for 11 years, and that I've known him for 22 1/2 years!
>
>Yes, I remember those days when we first met... in diapers.


So???....You guys met in diapers???....22 1/2 years???....diapers???? Perhaps TMI.

--------------------------------------------------------
Friends are the best collectibles
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #891
Back to Topics


Message #893 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Jones
Rob Reed  
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/9/05, 4:14pm (Last Edited: 6/9/05, 4:15pm)
graphic
>So???....You guys met in diapers???....22 1/2
>years???....diapers???? Perhaps TMI.

I love google. I didn't know what TMI meant, so I type in tmi internet abbreviations and it comes right up.

So, said Sigmund to the Boogaman, tell me about this diaper fetish of yours.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Treat the Earth not as if it was given to you by your parents, but as if it was lent to you by your children." - Kenyan Proverb

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #893
Back to Topics


Message #894 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Rob Reed
Robert Jones  
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/9/05, 4:28pm
What I meant about TMI was "too much info" I googled tmi and didn't get any othe abbreviations....what did you find?

--------------------------------------------------------
Friends are the best collectibles
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #894
Back to Topics


Message #895 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Jones
Marie Reed  
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/9/05, 7:30pm
graphic
Rob forgets... I was already potty trained. He must've been thinking of someone else's diaper.

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #895
Back to Topics


Message #896 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Marie Reed
Robert Jones  
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/9/05, 8:13pm
I don't guess there is anything wrong with wearing diapers. There are stranger and more bizzare things out there. I guess diapers could be considered rather benign compared to some of them. Whatever floats y'all's boat.

--------------------------------------------------------
Friends are the best collectibles
--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #896
Back to Topics


Message #897 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Jones
BBlast
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/10/05, 4:45am
graphic
>>>for 11 years, and that I've known him for 22 1/2 years!
>>
>>Yes, I remember those days when we first met... in diapers.
>
>
>So???....You guys met in diapers???....22 1/2
>years???....diapers???? Perhaps TMI.
>
>

That isn't that odd...when I saw Rob at the sushi bar the other day, he had his diapers on.....

--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #897
Back to Topics


Message #898 of 1734  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Jones
BBlast
Re: Ahhh... to be Paris Hilton
6/10/05, 4:47am
graphic
>I don't guess there is anything wrong with wearing diapers.
>There are stranger and more bizzare things out there. I guess
>diapers could be considered rather benign compared to some of
>them. Whatever floats y'all's boat.

I have a couple of clients that make a living selling adult diapers....

--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

--------------------------------------------------------

Previous Topic
Next Topic
Reply to Msg #898
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter