RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest11396 (18.206.13.39)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Sports and Leisure : Reading "What's up with the BBM website?" Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #2273 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
All BBMers
drrubb
What's up with the BBM website?
7/7/07, 7:10am
Rob, Mr. Reed, are any of you having trouble getting into the website? I've been trying since 8 or 9 last night(Friday, July 6th). It is now 9:10 an central time on Saturday morning as I type this & I still have not been able to get on their website. Just wondering if you guys were having the same problem? I know I didn't lock in a pitcher for the next locked start, so I will already have one game without a starting pitcher. I'm sure that makes you guys happy.

Dr. Rub

Reply to Msg #2273
Back to Topics

Message #2274 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
drrubb
Robert Reed  
Re: What's up with the BBM website?
7/7/07, 10:38am
graphic
Rub, I could not get in yesterday, they must have been down.
Today, they are back., consequently I was short a reliever and got the "dreaded AAA", not that it would have made any difference.
As for you, since you are "sailing away from the pack", you need to be without a pitcher, to help the rest of us stay even.

Reply to Msg #2274
Back to Topics

Message #2275 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Reed
drrubb
7/7/07, 10:58am
Well, I still might try to win that game if I have enough long relief. But I just noticed that they plugged in one of my relief pitchers for that start, but he does not have a game start as a starting pitcher, so I guess the system will penalize me for not having a starter. Or, will they take one of his long relief appearances & use that? I'm not sure. I may just go ahead & tank that game. No need to waste good stats on a certain & inevitable loss.

Mr. Reed, with all do respect, I need about a gazillion game lead after what happened to me last season. I was in first place for 102 days/games & Mr. Mel Leonard caught me on the very last night of the regular season. That's twice I've had run differential tie breakers in this league, but still lost by one freakin game in the standings. I'm 2 games away from having 3 regular season championships. That being said, I have this same sick, demented, twisted, gut wrenching, feeling that this may very well happen to me again this season. I might wind up in the "nuthouse" if that happens to me AGAIN..............

Reply to Msg #2275
Back to Topics

Message #2276 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
drrubb
Robert Reed  
7/7/07, 3:50pm (Last Edited: 7/7/07, 3:52pm)
graphic
Rub, please do not end up in "the nut house", remember, it is only a "FLIPPIN" game, you have learned the "art of really knowing how to get an edge" in this type of league, far more I believe than the rest of us., however, nine others are "gunning" for your present position., look forward to the next get together.

Watching those "damned Yankees" as we speak, Lackey is on both of my fantasy teams.

Reply to Msg #2276
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter