RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest5209 (54.210.158.163)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Sports and Leisure : Reading "ATL Braves VS. Washington Nationals" Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #2432 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
All
Randy Edwards  
ATL Braves VS. Washington Nationals
4/24/08, 10:16am
graphic
Angie and I attended this game and had some awesome seats near first base. This was my second time at Turner Field, my First was with Booga years ago. It was awesome, I whooped and hollered like a regular redneck. The guy next to us got sloshed and got to cheering whenever I did. I jumped for every t-shirt that was shot my way and every foul ball that landed nearby. I tried to dance and shake my butt with the Atlanta Braves Girls, but Angie wouldn't let me. We tried to get on TV, but I'm not sure if we were.

We got some really good pics and I'll work on getting them up when I can.

Braves won 5-2.

--------------------------------------------------------
Life is great..........Randy

Reply to Msg #2432
Back to Topics

Message #2433 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Randy Edwards
Larry Levy  
Re: ATL Braves VS. Washington Nationals
4/25/08, 8:14am
graphic
Cool!

I hear Turner Field is a great place to see a game.

They are announcing a big upgrade to Dodger Stadium today. It sounds like they are planning a shopping and eating area behind the outfield fence. Get rid of those nasty old pavilion seats too.

" I lift up mine eyes to the hills, whence cometh my help.", Psalm 121

Reply to Msg #2433
Back to Topics

Message #2434 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Randy Edwards
drrubb
Re: ATL Braves VS. Washington Nationals
4/27/08, 3:24pm (Last Edited: 4/27/08, 3:25pm)
Glad you enjoyed yourself Randy! I've been to Turner Field a handfull of times. It is definately a nice ballpark, probably the best all around I've been to, no disrespect to you Dodger fans out there. Dodger Stadium was definately a unique experience & their field is immaculate. I also love Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, home of the Tampa Bay Rays. Believe it or not, of the 3 major league ballparks I have been to, the Trop is my favorite. The field itself is not as pretty as Dodger Stadium & Turner Field, but I actually like the atmosphere better at Tropicana Field. It's indoors so it's not hot at all. It's actually very comfortable. It's nice to go watch a major league baseball game in the heat of the summer (May, June, July, & August) indoors where you don't burn & you don't break a sweat. Parking is very convenient & you don't have to walk a whole lot because the Trop has escalators that takes you to almost every seating section of the stadium. Very nice & very conveniant! The Trop is underated & under appreciated.

Reply to Msg #2434
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter