To
From
Subject
Date
All
Robert Jones  
BBM
5/4/08, 8:51pm
I am enjoying BBM this year....I share the frustrations of the GRF but I so much enjoy hawking players off of the free agent list. In the last three days I think the additions of Oswalt, Pena and Thome have really improved my team.

--------------------------------------------------------
Friends are the best collectibles

Reply to Msg #2436
Back to Topics

Message #2437 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Jones
drrubb
Re: BBM
5/6/08, 5:35am
Yeah, the game resolution formula still sucks for the most part. It makes no sense a lot of times. I know Rob probably shares the same thoughts. As for me & my team, I'm not enjoying this season, not because my team is on a losing streak, but because I honestly know I have a very bad team this season & no guys, I'm not sand bagging this comment. You guys know I have a bad team. Just look at it. I drafted horribly. It is the worst team I've ever had by far. You won't be seeing the Dragons in the playoffs this season. It's not in me to just give up, but it will be a struggle just to keep this team somewhat competitve. A 500 season would actually be very good all things considered. I guess you can't be good every year. Already can't wait to next season! My drafting will be completely different. I WILL BE SPENDING SOME MONEY in next season's draft. That crap I use to do & am still doing doesn't work anymore. Good luck to all! Can anybody catch Mel & the Riptide?

Reply to Msg #2437
Back to Topics

Message #2458 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
drrubb
Jeremy Pate
6/12/08, 7:47pm
OK. I'm going to my best Scott impression here...

WTF is up with the GRF? Last night, I outhit Scott by 8 hits (19-11), my pitchers gave up exactly 1 more hit and 1 more run and yet I lose 6-5. I just wonder what the GRF was thinking...I hate it. It sucks. I hate the Yankees. My team sucks. I'll be lucky to break .500 this year....

Seriously though, WTF? Arrgh!!!!! Oh well, I'm glad I won at least a single game, because Scott is going to win tonight, GUARANTEED! MONEY IN THE BANK! COUNT ON IT!

I'm out.

Reply to Msg #2458
Back to Topics

Message #2459 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Jeremy Pate
Rob Reed  
6/12/08, 10:03pm
graphic
I hear ya about the game formula, but I'm just tired of complaining now... I have won some games recently and I had one game that I won that I definitely shouldn't have... so it goes both ways.

It just hasn't gone both ways for me most of the season...

I need some relief pitching, or I'm in trouble.

Regarding the Yankees, my experience at Yankee Stadium was probably my single most favorite baseball experience in my life.

Pic coming, so I can bug the rubster.

"Treat the Earth not as if it was given to you by your parents, but as if it was lent to you by your children." - Kenyan Proverb

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw

Reply to Msg #2459
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter