RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest5765 (3.83.236.51)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : Sports and Leisure : Reading "Jolly Larry (Scourge) " Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #2447 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
All
Robert Jones  
Jolly Larry (Scourge)
6/4/08, 11:49am (Last Edited: 6/4/08, 11:52am)
Arrgggghhhhh! That Blackbeard is a gnarley one …. The scurvey of the sea if you ask me …. as worthless as pond scum. The wake of his ship laps against the shores of despair as he leaves looted, pillaged provinces, burned out shells of stadiums, children crying in the streets and the occasional extremely satisfied woman in his wake. Rumor ‘as it that he has dipped into Chipper Jones’ Locker and they all gather about prior to their raids and the rum flows as freely as Steinbrenner’s money. I ‘ere that he may be low on gun powder for ‘is cannons because Chipper and Lance ‘ave modified one of the big guns to fire baseballs as a pitching machine and Chipper and Lance have exceeded their rations of gun powder taking turns taking batting practice. I ‘ave also heard it whispered that Chipper and Lance and that scurvey laden Phillips will steal ole Blackbeard’s peg leg and use it as a baseball bat. I ‘ere that Blackbeard threatened to ‘ave Brandon strung up ‘cause he shaved down the peg leg near the knob on the end so he could grip it better …. and Martinez smeared pine tar all over poor Edwin’s peg leg.

I ‘ear ‘em in me night mares singing “Fifteen men on the dead man’s chest — Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!” Some of you mates need to bring an end to the reign of the Jolly Roger or the Jolly Larry as we call it in these parts. The blimey flag hangs above the horizon and blots out the bloody sun…..Arrgghhhhh!

It has been said that if the winds are favorable and he is not Lugging Londoners or trading with Dragons that he has been known to entertain a group of naughty RN's on his ship in and around Baltimore Harbor while blaring out Jimmy Buffett music on his ship's loud speaker.

The Jolly Larry has cast its damnable shadow on the beaches of places as diverse as Baltimore, Carey Ranch, D’Rubsville, Los Angeles, London, Las Vegas (What the ‘ell!!???), Hawaii, Panama City Beach …. Not even the Rip Tide can stymie the progress of that damnable scourge, even a band of galactic heroes have fallen short of bringing down the scourge of that Jolly Larry.

--------------------------------------------------------
Friends are the best collectibles

Reply to Msg #2447
Back to Topics

Message #2448 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
The Lugster
Robert Jones  
Re: Jolly Larry (Scourge)
6/4/08, 11:55am
You Brits have done afore .... when you brought down the bloody Bismarck. We the members of the Beaumont League need you to save the world again.

Reply to Msg #2448
Back to Topics

Message #2449 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Larry Levy
Robert Jones  
6/4/08, 11:53pm
BTW Larry Levy...the above was directed to Larry Callaway not Larry Levy...Sorry if I confused you

Reply to Msg #2449
Back to Topics

Message #2450 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Jones
Larry Levy  
6/5/08, 8:32am
graphic
>BTW Larry Levy...the above was directed to Larry Callaway not
>Larry Levy...Sorry if I confused you

That's ok, I'm often confused

" I lift up mine eyes to the hills, whence cometh my help.", Psalm 121

Reply to Msg #2450
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter