Message #802 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBMers
Dr. Rub
BBM
6/18/04, 1:25pm (Last Edited: 6/18/04, 1:39pm)
I'm usually not one to talk or say much. However, I must say I'm very proud to be part of the strongest Universal BBM league. The Mission League ranks numero uno in league strength factor among all the BBM Universal leagues! That's a real compliment & testament to our entire league from top to bottom. Our league has had fierce compitition. None of the other leagues want to screw with the Mission League! Great job to everyone! I think everyone within our league is baseball savy & loves the game of baseball. I also believe that everyone within the league is very savy & knowledgable when it comes to fantasy sports whether it be baseball or football(if you also play fantasy football like I know some of us do).

--------------------------------------------------------
"Losers always whine about giving their best. Winners get to go home & ---- the prom queen." (Sean Connery)

Reply to Msg #802
Back to Topics

Message #803 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Dr. Rub
Robert Reed  
Re: BBM
6/19/04, 12:47am (Last Edited: 6/19/04, 1:00am)
graphic
Yo Rub, thats very nice of you., to compliment us all,

I wish however I was in your place in the standings, you must be putting in a lot of "overtime".as of now there is "no one more savvy" than Doc. Rub. in this endeavour.

There is a 90% chance I might find myself in Atlanta in a week or so, around the 26th on.
I am thinking about a night to see the "team I hate the most, BRAVES," 6/29 they play the Marlins., I LIKE the Marlins very much, I DO NOT LIKE the BRAVES, as well as their "rubber facsimiles", and "Silly chants".
I have a School friend, from England who lives in Appalachicola,(perhaps the 1st love of my life), at age 9, 10, 11, (well maybe 2nd, 3rd??(I always loved girls),( and loved Boogermans essay on same.
she is an avid Braves fan, will be in atlanta that week, an easy place to get to (unlike ) Appalachicola, Ugggggg.
Will try to get near the 1st base line, ( if I get there)

Reply to Msg #803
Back to Topics

Message #804 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Reed
Dr. Rub
6/19/04, 6:42am (Last Edited: 6/19/04, 6:48am)
I forget that "savvy" is spelled with 2 v's. That is cool that your coming to our neck of the woods. Appalachicola is about an hour & a half, maybe 2 hours from where I live. I went to a couple of Braves games earlier this season. One of my seats was down the first base line about 23 rows up between first base & the right field foul pole. Turner Field is a pretty nice stadium.

Don't know if I can hold onto first place all season! Still a long ways to go! The compitition seems like it is getting even tougher. I'm doing my best. The Boogaman isn't going away. He'll be there all season. I just hope I don't lose to him by one game in the standings again. I'm trying to get him back for the heartbreak I had to endure last season. All of you guys around the 500 mark are still very much alive & have weathered the storm quiet well. I'm sure I'll see your team in the playoffs if I don't completely collapse.

Have a great time in Atlanta & Appalachicola! Who knows, I might run into you at one of the Braves games!

"Losers always whine about giving their best. Winners get to go home & ---- the prom queen." (Sean Connery)

Reply to Msg #804
Back to Topics

Message #814 of 2499  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Robert Reed
Robert Jones  
6/20/04, 9:22pm
Let us know if you are going to make it up there. There is about a 40% chance that I could get up that way that weekend.

Friends are the best collectibles

Reply to Msg #814
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter