RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest4210 (54.158.238.108)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : RRBBS Bug Reports/Updates : Reading "Guest posting going bye bye" Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #1561 of 1628  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
All
Rob Reed  
Guest posting going bye bye
5/11/07, 11:01am
graphic
The experiment, I think, is over... it is too much work for little reward. This site gets 100s of spam messages a day, and I am sure I have missed a number of real posts because it is too burdensome to go through 100s when I have a handy-dandy JUNK ALL MESSAGES button.

So, I expect very soon that I will be junking the guests posting altogether. If you lurk around here and want to participate in the discussion, it is now time to sign up.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Treat the Earth not as if it was given to you by your parents, but as if it was lent to you by your children." - Kenyan Proverb

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw

Reply to Msg #1561
Back to Topics

Message #1600 of 1628  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Rob Reed
Rob Reed  
Re: Guest posting going bye bye
10/28/07, 4:28pm
graphic
Alright, I finally dumped this... RRBBS was getting a spam post a minute... just too much to go through...

"Treat the Earth not as if it was given to you by your parents, but as if it was lent to you by your children." - Kenyan Proverb

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw

Reply to Msg #1600
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter