RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest5075 (54.242.25.198)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : RRBBS Bug Reports/Updates : Reading "obscure bug" Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #874 of 1628  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
Rob
BBlast
obscure bug
6/2/04, 5:14am
graphic
You DID say you were offering a reward for these, right?

OK, this is what I did..I went to change the quote(s) on my stats page..and did so. I saved it and everything. But, after the save I was back at the stats page..and I paged down to my new and oh-so-cute quotes..and they were not there! The old ones were, but not my new ones! Hrmmmm I say to myself.

"Hrmmmm"

So without changing anything else, I pop over to the message area and whatdoyouknow..there are my NEW quotes. So..the update on the status page did not....well...update.

And seeing as how we are talking about the quotes..I would LIKE to be able to have my two quotes, but I want a linefeed at the end of the first one so it doesn't look so goofy. OK, it's not a bug really..just a request.

--------------------------------------------------------
"All human arrogance and ego can be expressed in two words. 'You Should'. "
-

Eat at BBlast's - - Home of the California Brisket Sandwich!

www.signatureclaims.net

Reply to Msg #874
Back to Topics

Message #875 of 1628  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
BBlast
Rob Reed  
Re: obscure bug
6/3/04, 10:20pm
graphic
This looks like a relatively simple fix (hopefully)... I see what the potential problem might be... and that is that I didn't port over the new messaging system to the signature and bio areas.

I'll try and get to this on the weekend.

"Treat the Earth not as if it was given to you by your parents, but as if it was lent to you by your children." - Kenyan Proverb

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw

Reply to Msg #875
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter