RRBBS In the ChatRoom: Nobody
User: Guest15650 (18.204.227.250)
Read Mode: Topics
  RRBBS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

RRBBS.com Home : RRBBS : RRBBS Bug Reports/Updates : Reading "RRBBS Blogs" Thread

Username Password

This ad only appears to Guests viewing a message thread

Message #949 of 1628  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
All
RRBBS Blogs
RRBBS Blogs
10/23/04, 9:33pm
As some of you may have noticed, I have been working on the blogging stuff here this weekend... particularly the "Configure Your Blog" page and the look and feel of the blogs.

I would appreciate all comments, bug finds, etc. here... how could the system be made better for your needs?

Thanks.

Reply to Msg #949
Back to Topics

Message #950 of 1628  *NEW*
To
From
Subject
Date
RRBBS Blogs
Robert Jones  
Re: RRBBS Blogs
10/23/04, 9:53pm (Last Edited: 10/23/04, 9:57pm)
Sorry I haven't been had much input of late. I have a couple of suggestions. How about a chapter function that allows similarly themed topics to be grouped together? Also I like the ability to move stories up and down but an improvement to this would be an ability to rank entries in the order you would like them displayed similar to the way you rank players in the BBM draft.

Another improvement might be the addition of a spell check feature for posts. You also mentioned adding a feature that would allow photos to be added directly for those of us who have difficulty with that.

Also how about a times viewed function for opened posts. Sometimes I find that I will enter a post and although it may be enjoyed is is not commented on. It would be interesting to know how many times that a post is viewed so you can get some sort of feedback.

Everything is great as it is, these are suggestions in case you are of a mind to tinker.

--------------------------------------------------------
Friends are the best collectibles
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Msg #950
Back to Topics

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter